The Art of Communication (Prison Officers)
This course is focused on frontline Prison Officers. If you work within this area, you will know that.
- You work with the hardest to reach in society.
- Maintaining safety and the regime is the bulk of your day.
- You have paperwork and deadlines to meet
- Finding time to get to know those in prison is tough
Prison’s primary purpose is to keep communities safe. This is done through rehabilitation and education. I see the prison officer as being the most vital and important role in the prison. It is you that can really get to know those, men women or young people on your wing.
Within this course we will understand the true purpose of the Prison Officer. You will increase your own self-awareness and emotional intelligence. You will find a way to be able to be both a Prison Officer and a human being and develop shills to create a human to human relationship with those you serve.
‘People Change People’
* This course is designed for probation officer and will increase self-awareness, emotional intelligence and understand the mindsets of many of those in their care. This course can be purchased individually by following the link below or organisations can also order bulk log in keys at a reduced cost. Please contact me using this link